Friday, December 26, 2008

Drew's B-Day Part 2

On the 26th we celebrated Drew’s birthday with my family and then headed out to dinner with my friends from high school. I don’t get to see Bob and Slick very often, but there is never a skip in the conversation. I am really lucky to have such great friends.

After dinner we were exhausted but still headed down to St. Brendan’s to have a drink with our friends Elise and Jason and Jessica and Chad.

The next day Elise and Jason stopped by to visit and spend some time with the boys. Elise couldn’t believe how big Cole was or how much Drew had to say. We spend our last night in Green Bay out to dinner with Lynn and Ben. It was nice to visit without kids and to enjoy a steak at the Club Chalet.

I guess you can see why we didn’t have much time to blog!





Posted by Picasa

No comments: