Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Happy Holidays

No matter what our intentions are, Christmas always seems to be quite a whirlwind for us. We celebrated at home with the boys with Santa coming the morning of the 24th at our house and then headed to green bay later that day. We had dinner Christmas Eve at my parents. Thomas Family Christmas was the first thing Christmas morning (well after all the adults got up and got their stuff together).

Then Steve and I headed to Door County early to visit with my friend Kimmer and her family. It was so nice to be able to visit and to meet their son Gabe! I think it had been two years since we had seen each other. I hate that we life so far away! We then headed to my uncles house for Christmas dinner with my Dad’s family. It is crazy to see all of my cousins, aunts, uncles, etc... with their families and even crazier to sit down for dinner at a table for almost forty.






No comments: